The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
- Toy Story - Besides being the year the movie was released (1995), it also appeared as the inspection year on Andy's mom's car's license plate.
- A Bug's Life - When Flik walks into the city, where the A113 reference is seen, it is followed by A - and then the digits 1195. The last two digits are 95.
- Toy Story 2 - When the toys arrive at the Buzz Lightyear aisle, before they meet Utility Belt Buzz, Tour Guide Barbie mentions 1995 as the year when retailers didn't order enough Buzz Lightyear dolls to meet demand.
- This is the first time 95 is mentioned instead of seen.
- This implies that Buzz's toy line existed years before his show, both in and outside the Toy Story series.
- Cars - Lightning McQueen's number.
- Toy Story 3 - The number on the train in the opening scene. Also, at Sunnyside Daycare, one of the toddlers wears a shirt with a design of a #95 with a lightning bolt, a reference to Lightning McQueen's number.
- Cars 2 - Like in the first movie, Lightning McQueen's number.
- Cars 3 - Like in the first two movies, Lightning McQueen's number. During the last race, McQueen sends Cruz Ramirez on the track with his number.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.