"Albert Hinkey is McQueen's biggest fan -- known as the "Buffet Master" among friends, Al can guzzle two gas stations worth of fuel in one sitting! To match his size, Al is the biggest and best friend one can ever have."
In the film, Albert is sitting in the middle of the Motor Speedway of the South, among other caravans. He shouts encouraging words to McQueen after he makes it through the big wreck caused by Chick Hicks, and honks his horn loudly, much to the annoyance of the other caravans and a tiny blue car next to him.
Later, he appears next to Larry and R.M. attending the race at the Los Angeles International Speedway as they cheer on Lightning McQueen. He gets amazed when he and the rest of the crowd notice Doc Hudson. He also shows sadness when he witnesses McQueen forfeit his victory so he can help Strip Weathers finish his last race, much to the delight of R.M.
Albert is present during the film's opening race at the Motor Speedway of the South, still sporting his colorful McQueen fan gear. He is seen clearing a way for himself through the crowd as he moves towards the fence.
- According to Car Finder, Albert is a 1985 Boxomatic Travel'Bout 4XL. This is not a real make and model of a car.
- Albert is one of the very few characters that has a visible nose, which is formed by a spare tire on his front.
- Despite the crowd cheering for McQueen on helping The King, Albert Hinkey is one of the very few characters to express sadness when he witnesses McQueen give up his victory to Chick Hicks so he can help the King finish his last race.
- "Yeah, McQueen! Ka-chow!" (honks his horn, while the crowd members around him are disgusted by its loud noise)
- —Albert cheering on McQueen after he makes it through the big wreck.
- ↑ "Car Finder" (supplementary material on Blu-ray Disc release of Cars). 2007. Blu-ray Disc. Walt Disney Home Entertainment, 2007.