No one knows the sites, streets or shortcuts of London better than the jovial Chauncy Fares, a quintessential London black cab.
- Like all London black cabs, Chauncy is a LTI TX1.
- According to his die-cast, his license plate reads "54 07-29". It also has an error, as it has a resemblance to Japanese license plates (one of them being white with green writing) when it is supposed to be a UK license plate (yellow with black writing).
- Oddly, Chauncy is seen in "Ye Left Turn Inn," although he is supposed to be working.
- It is unknown why the Cars world would need taxis as they are already cars and they definitely could not fit inside one. The same applies with the buses.
- On Chauncy's tires reads "TRU-TREAD - P215/65R15 89H".
- It is unknown where Chauncy appears in the movie, since there are many London Black Taxis. It is possible that he and Topper Deckington III appeared when they almost collided into each other while Finn was chasing Professor Z.