The model recurrent in Pixar films is characterized by its pagoda drawing in red ink, printed on both the front and back sides. It depicts a flat, one-floor pagoda with one large, round window, a balcony, and two lanterns. It is surrounded by four Chinese characters （山珍海味, a Chinese idiom literally meaning "delicacies from the mountains and the sea"）. Furthermore, the shape of the hook on the front lid is consistent in every appearance. On the top of the lid is written "Thank You", also in red ink.
Appearances in Pixar films
- A Bug's Life - In the circus as Manny's "Chinese Cabinet of Metamorphosis."
- Toy Story 2 - In the Pizza Planet Truck.
- Ratatouille - In Linguini's apartment. The markings are black instead of red and the "Thank You" on the top is missing, but the boxes are otherwise identical.
- Inside Out - Used by Riley's family for dinner.
- Incredibles 2 - Three of them were seen in the trailer in the dinner scene.
- Toy Story 4 - In Margaret's fridge when Ducky and Bunny were planning out their "plush rush".