David Eisenmann is an Emmy and Peabody Award Winning Producer and former animator at Pixar Animation Studios.
Eisenmann worked as a CG Supervisor for over 18 years at Pixar, and is currently a Sr Producer and Technical Project Lead with Google’s Advanced Technologies and Projects group.
Eisenmann received an Emmy Award for Innovation in Interactive Storytelling and a Peabody Futures of Media Award for the short film Pearl in 2017, which he produced. He also received an Emmy nomination for producing Son of Jaguar, and is Oscar Shortlisted for producing the animated film Age of Sail.
- Toy Story 3 (set supervisor) (2010)
- Ratatouille (set supervisor) (2007)
- The Incredibles (additional set dresser) (2004)
- Finding Nemo (computer graphics supervisor: reef unit) (2003)
- Monsters, Inc. (additional set dresser) (2001)
- A Bug's Life (set dresser) (1998)
- The Good Dinosaur (sets technical artist) (2015)
- Toy Story of Terror (TV Short) (sets modeling artist) (2013)
- Monsters University (set supervisor) (2013)
- Boundin' (Short) (sets technical artist) (2003)
- Toy Story 2 (set dressing supervisor) (1999)