Everett is a character in Cars 2.
"Everett is the first jumbo jet in a long line of passenger jets, with each generation of his family getting a little longer and wider. But Everett doesn't mind. After all, when you're racking up close to two million frequent-flier miles and hauling cars back and forth across the Pacific, size is synonymous with a smooth, comfortable flight - and that's what Everett is known for. That, and taxiing too fast. There's nothing like the feeling of eighteen squishy tires landing on the runway."
- Everett's design should be a Boeing 747-400.
- Everett's name is a reference to Everett, Washington, and Boeing's Everett Factory, where the Boeing 747, 777, and 787 are assembled into completed aircraft.
- A Food Manager can be seen holding cups with the Dinoco logo in her right hand while she is giving drinks to passengers.
- Also, Mater and McQueen can be seen playing a jumping game in the same scene.
- Disney/Pixar (2011). Meet the Cars. Disney Press. pp. 144. ISBN 978-1423147770