The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
"Forky asks important questions about how the world works, such as: What is love? What is time? And of course, the deepest question of all, What is cheese?"
- Mr. Pricklepants
- Old Timer
- Melephant Brooks
- Chairol Burnett
- Carl Reineroceros
- Bitey White
- Rib Tickles
- Mr. Spell
- Mrs. Anderson (Cameo)
- Buzz Lightyear (Dropped)
- Jessie (Dropped)
|Episode Number||Title||Release Date||Featuring|
|01||What is Money?||2019-11-12||Hamm|
|02||What is a Friend?||2019-11-15||What-No!, Hamm|
|03||What is Art?||2019-11-22||Mr. Pricklepants|
|04||What is Time?||2019-11-29||Old Timer, Rex|
|05||What is Love?||2019-12-06||Melephant Brooks, Chairol Burnett, Carl Reineroceros, Bitey White, Trixie|
|06||What is a Computer?||2019-12-13||Trixie, Mrs. Anderson (cameo)|
|07||What is a Leader?||2019-12-20||Dolly|
|08||What is a Pet?||2019-12-27||Rib Tickles|
|09||What is Cheese?||2020-01-03||Buttercup, Mr. Pricklepants (cameo)|
|10||What is Reading?||2020-01-10||Peas-in-a-Pod, Mr. Spell|
- What is Love? marks Carl Reiner's last acting role before his death on June 29 of the following year.
- When Forky has an epiphany and learns a lesson, Boo's theme from Monsters, Inc. plays.
- In the first episode, Forky mentions that he was made from trash "like, two days ago", meaning that the show presumably takes place immediately after the events of the fourth film, but before the post-credit scenes (explaining why Karen Beverly has yet to appear) or Forky forgot when he was made since in the day he was made, the road-trip and carnival were actually 3 days and it was night when Toy Story 4 ended.
- Mr. Spell 1st Appearance since Toy Story 2 he was donated to Bonnie between the events of Toy Story 2 & Toy Story 3
- This is one of the rare canon Toy Story productions that doesn't feature main characters such as Woody, Buzz, and Jessie.
- This is most likely because this series of shorts, as previously stated, takes place after the fourth film, since Woody doesn't appear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.