Franklin is a character in Small Fry and one of the discarded fun meal toys. He is a bald eagle sitting on a vehicle in the form of a rolled-up version of the constitution that supports a feather pen on the back of it. The wheels are made up of quarters. He did not understand why kids disliked him, because he is 'history on wheels'.
- "I do--I don't get it. Why don't the kids like me? I'm like history, but on wheels!"
- The name "Franklin" is most likely a reference to Benjamin Franklin.
- His personality and look is reminiscent of William Shakespeare.
- It's possible that he was given away as part of a President's Day or 4th of July promotion at Poultry Palace.
- A larger version of Franklin appears in the trailer for Toy Story 4.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.