Mark "Frosty" Winterbottom is the V8 Supercar Australian representative at the World Grand Prix welcome party. Frosty will have a chance to meet Lightning McQueen, which is special opportunity for any car. Frosty has competed in the V8 Supercar since 2003 and proud of it, with his Australian paint job to prove it.
- Frosty replaces Jeff Gorvette the time of one scene in the Australian version, which is part of a localization of the movie in six different contries.
- Frosty has the same car body as Max Schnell.
- "Lewis Hamilton: "Hey, McQueen! Over here!
Lightning McQueen: "Lewis!"
Lewis Hamilton: "Hey, man."
Lightning McQueen: "Frosty!"
Frosty: "Hey, Lightning! Can you believe this party?!""
- —Lightning McQueen meets him and Lewis Hamilton at the party in Tokyo.
- "Frosty: "Check out that tow truck!"
Lewis Hamilton: "Man, I wonder who that guy's with?"
Lightning McQueen: "Uh, will you guys excuse me just for one little second?""
- —He notices Mater talking to Zen Master.