Hal is a character in the movie WALL•E.
Hal likes eating Kremies as his food. He doesn't leave Earth when WALL•E leaves the planet because WALL•E orders him to do so.
- Although Hal is never referred to on-screen by name, he is named after producer Hal Roach. This also provides homage to 2001: A Space Odyssey’s HAL 9000.
- The chirps that Hal makes were created by speeding up sounds made by a raccoon.
- Hal and the Kremies he eats/sleeps in references the myth that roaches and Twinkies (what inspired Kremies) are the only things that can survive the apocalypse.
- Hal makes a cameo in Ratatouille.
- Hal also makes a cameo in Wreck-It Ralph, when Ralph looks for a medal in Tapper's washroom.
- ↑ WALL•E press kit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.