- "What are you lookin' at, ya hockey puck?"
- —Mr. Potato Head
The Hockey Puck is a character from the Toy Story franchise who only appeared in the original film.
It is unknown what happened to Hockey Puck as he was not seen with the other toys on the moving van and he also was not seen at Andy's new house, inferring that he was either left behind or possibly belonged to Molly. However, in Toy Story 2, a Hockey Puck was seen in the yard sale and was picked up by Al.
His fate by the time of Toy Story 3 seems certain that he is gone, be it he was sold, lost, destroyed, or given away.
- Hockey Puck is a nickname frequently used by Mr. Potato Head's late actor Don Rickles towards hecklers.
- The only other appearance the Hockey Puck made was in the Toy Story: Animated Storybook, where you use him to knock over some dominoes during the Woody's Scheme game.
- The Hockey Puck was also seen in one of the Toy Story Treats entitled "Basic Training."
- Even though the Hockey Puck is absent in Toy Story 2, he makes an appearance in a deleted scene called "Godzilla Rex", which is included in the Special Edition DVD.