"Big on brawn but short on brainpower, the Jaws Theta Chi (JΘΧ) fraternity brothers are rarely seen without their flashy letterman jackets. The JΘΧ are brutal competitors who never hesitate to do whatever it takes to beat their opponent, even if it’s breaking the rules. Despite practically living at the gym or on the field, these sports-loving monkeys often prove that bigger doesn’t always mean better when it comes to Scaring."
JOX was one of the six teams that competed in the Scare Games. It was the first team to be eliminated, as they were disqualified for using an illegal protective gel that prevented the swelling caused by the urchins.
- Baboso Goretega
- Dirk Pratt
- Roy "Big Red" O'Growlahan (Leader)
- Omar Harris
- George Sanderson
- Percy Boleslaw
- Their Greek abbreviation is a pun on "Jocks". It is parodied from "ΙΘΧ": Iota Theta Chi.
- Omar Harris was originally colored blue and a part of the Roar Omega Roar (at the time called EEK) fraternity.
- Big Red and George Sanderson are the only members of JOX to speak in the film.
- One of the members of the JOX, Baboso Gortega, didn't appear in the Scare Games or any other scene after the Scare Games. He can be seen as a Fear Tech student in the movie, although in the future he might have transferred to MU and joined the JOX afterwards. Because of this, Jaws Theta Chi only had 5 members during the Scare Games, which is surprising because they needed 6 members to compete.