Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Jurassic Park is a movie franchise directed by Steven Spielberg.
References in Pixar
- When Rex roars at Mr. Potato Head during the song "Strange Things", his roar sounds just like the Tyrannosaurus rex in Jurassic Park.
- When Dim roars to help Dot scare Thumper away, he uses the same sound effect.
- When the bird appears, the bugs react to it as if it were like the T-Rex. Also, to the bugs, the bird's song sounds much like a roar. This is further supported by the fact that modern-day birds are the descendants of the dinosaurs.
- While inside Al's Toy Barn, Rex appears in a rearview side mirror (viewed by Mr. Potato Head) as he tries to catch up with the car, parodying a scene from Jurassic Park where a T-Rex appears in a rearview mirror when chasing a crew in a jeep (although for entirely different reasons as the T-Rex in the film was trying to eat the crew in the car, while Rex was attempting to get back in the car).
- The island that Syndrome lives on might be based on the Jurassic Park island in the earlier films.
- When Rex appears out of the ground, he roared with the Jurassic Park T-Rex roar.
- In one of the deleted scenes, there is a movie titled Jurassic Water Park.
- The climactic battle between Butch the T-Rex and the Velociraptors at the end is re-enacted when confronting the cattle thieves.
- A Bug's Life, The Incredibles, and The Good Dinosaur are currently the only three Pixar films other than the Toy Story franchise that parody Jurassic Park.
- Michael Giacchino, who composed many Pixar movies, also composed the fourth Jurassic Park film Jurassic World and its sequel Fallen Kingdom.
- Chris Pratt, who voiced Barley Lightfoot in Onward plays Owen Grady in the Jurassic World films.