Larry Camper is a supporting character in Cars.
"Larry and "R.M." are the best of friends: these two can usually be found raising Cain and takin' names on Redneck Hill. But despite their rowdy nature they are true southern gentlemen, and dead serious when it comes to racing. They know the stats on every team, which is useful since they've always got a bet riding on who will be the next Piston Cup champion."
Larry and R.M. can be seen among other caravans at the Motor Speedway of the South. Later, they appear when Lightning McQueen spins onto the infield after he was hit by Chick Hicks. Larry cheers on McQueen as he then gets back onto the track.
- According to Car Finder, Larry is a 1980 Silverliner Coach 5.1 L V-8 Motor. He is also based on a 1991 Winnebago Itasca.
- Larry is named after his voice actor Larry Benton.
- His surname is revealed on his die-cast release's name tag.
- Larry: "Whoo!"
R.M.: "You got that right, slick!" (whistles)
- —Larry and R.M., at the Motor Speedway of the South.
- "What a ride! Go get 'em, McQueen! Go get 'em!"
- —Larry cheering on McQueen as he slides onto the infield and gets back on the track.
- Larry: "Whoa! Look, man. It's the Hudson Hornet!"
Albert Hinkey: "Whoa!"
R.M.: "Well, dip me in axle grease and call me Slick! It surely is."
- —Larry, Albert Hinkey and R.M., as they notice Doc Hudson.
- "Car Finder" (supplementary material on Blu-ray Disc release of Cars). 2007. Blu-ray Disc. Walt Disney Home Entertainment, 2007.