"Mac iCar likes things clean and simple. He doesn't go for the flashy colors, and gaudy stickers that adorn some of his fellow racers. He prefers a simple sleek design, and feels this creates a bold statement, one that says, "I think different.""
He spends most of the race behind Dale Earnhardt, Jr. in around 30th place. He is mainly seen when The King overtakes him after the race restarts. At the end of the race, he is seen near the back of the pack.
- According to Car Finder, Mac iCar is an Axxelo Fission (which resembles the real-life Honda S2000). This is the same make and model as other cars like Junior, Chuck Armstrong, and Todd Marcus.
- His racing number is 84. This is the same year that Apple, Inc. famously released the Macintosh personal computer, complete with an elaborate and ballyhooed ad campaign based on the George Orwell book 1984.
- His racing number happens to be the same as Davey Apex's.
- Mac iCar was initially referred to as "Matthew Overtaker" in early promotional videos of the Blu-ray Car-Finder game.
- "Car Finder" (supplementary material on Blu-ray Disc release of Cars). 2007. Blu-ray Disc. Walt Disney Home Entertainment, 2007.