- "Molly's first present is...Mrs. Potato Head, repeat, a Mrs. Potato Head."
- —Sarge, announcing the arrival of Mrs. Potato Head
Mrs. Potato Head is the female counterpart to Mr. Potato Head. Although only mentioned at the end of Toy Story as Molly's Christmas present, she makes her first real appearance in Toy Story 2 as Mr. Potato Head's wife.
She is mentioned by Mr. Potato Head by chanting her name for a birthday present for Andy. At the end of the film she is finally confirmed to be a toy for Molly by the Green Army Men making Mr. Potato Head happy.
Toy Story 2
She plays a part where she loses her earring. After learning that her husband saved the lives of three Squeeze Toy Aliens, she decides to adopt them.
Toy Story 3
She is seen with a much bigger part as this time she loses her eye and uses it for seeing inside Andy's room, which is how the toys discover that Andy is searching for them or if Andy is leaving or packing. She finds her eye near the end of the film. She is then given to Bonnie along with Mr. Potato Head and the other toys. She is then last seen shaking hands with who might be Buttercup.
- The storybook Mrs. Potato Head is reading to the Little Tikes in Toy Story 2 is titled A Bug's Life. The picture seen in the book is at the point of the film where the two kids next to Dot say "Your dad's right, he's gonna die." shortly after Flik leaves for Bug City..
- Despite telling the rescuing group "Don't talk to any toy you don't know!" in Toy Story 2, they ignore this and talk to some they don't know.
- It is possible Molly took no interest in Mrs. Potato Head, which is why she has always been seen in Andy's room and why Andy is very sentimental with her as much as Mr. Potato Head.
- It was mentioned that Mrs. Potato Head came with over 30 accessories.
- Mr. Potato Head: "I found it."
Woody: "You found my hat?"
Mr. Potato Head: "Your hat? No. The missus lost her earring. Oh, my little sweeet potato!"
Mrs. Potato Head: "Oh, you found it! Oh, it's so nice to have a big, strong spud around the house."
- —Mr. Potato Head finds his wife's lost earring
- "I'm packing you your extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes, just in case."
- —Mrs. Potato Head packs Mr. Potato Head's back compartment with the said appendages
- "Don't talk to any toy you don't know!"
- —Mrs. Potato Head to Buzz Lightyear, who is leaving for his mission
- Squeeze Toy Aliens: "You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful."
Mrs. Potato Head: "You saved their lives? Oh, my hero! They're so adorable! Let's adopt them!"
Squeeze Toy Aliens: "Daddy!"
Mr. Potato Head: "Oh no..."
- —Mrs. Potato Head decides to adopt the Squeeze Toy Aliens