- Sarge's voice from baby monitor: "Molly's first present is...Mrs. Potato Head. Repeat. A Mrs. Potato Head."
Hamm: "Way to go, Idaho!"
Mr. Potato Head: "Gee, I better shave."
- —The arrival of Mrs. Potato Head is announced
Mrs. Potato Head is the female counterpart to Mr. Potato Head. Although only mentioned at the end of Toy Story as Molly's Christmas present, she makes her first real appearance in Toy Story 2 as Mr. Potato Head's wife. After learning that her husband saved the lives of three Squeeze Toy Aliens, she decided to adopt them. In Toy Story 3, Mrs. Potato Head is missing one of her eyes.
- "I'm packing you your extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes, just in case."
- —Mrs. Potato Head packs Mr. Potato Head's back compartment with the said appendages
- "Don't talk to any toy you don't know!"
- —Mrs. Potato Head to Buzz Lightyear, who is leaving for his mission