The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
- Sarge's voice from baby monitor: "Molly's first present is...Mrs. Potato Head. Repeat. A Mrs. Potato Head."
Hamm: "Way to go, Idaho!"
Mr. Potato Head: "Gee, I better shave."
- —The arrival of Mrs. Potato Head is announced
Mrs. Potato Head is Mr. Potato Head's wife and female counterpart.
- The storybook Mrs. Potato Head is reading to the Little Tikes as her husband finds her lost earring is A Bug's Life.
- Mr. Potato Head: "I found it."
Woody: "You found my hat?"
Mr. Potato Head: "Your hat? No. The missus lost her earring. Oh, my little sweeet potato!"
Mrs. Potato Head: "Oh, you found it! Oh, it's so nice to have a big, strong spud around the house."
- —Mr. Potato Head finds his wife's lost earring
- "I'm packing you your extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes, just in case."
- —Mrs. Potato Head packs Mr. Potato Head's back compartment with the said appendages
- "Don't talk to any toy you don't know!"
- —Mrs. Potato Head to Buzz Lightyear, who is leaving for his mission
- Squeeze Toy Aliens: "You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful."
Mrs. Potato Head: "You saved their lives? Oh, my hero! They're so adorable! Let's adopt them!"
Squeeze Toy Aliens: "Daddy!"
Mr. Potato Head: "Oh no..."
- —Mrs. Potato Head decides to adopt the Squeeze Toy Aliens
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.