- "Molly's first present is...Mrs. Potato Head, repeat, a Mrs. Potato Head."
- —Sarge, announcing the arrival of Mrs. Potato Head
Mrs. Potato Head is the female counterpart to Mr. Potato Head. Although only mentioned at the end of Toy Story as Molly's Christmas present, she makes her first real appearance in Toy Story 2 as Mr. Potato Head's wife. After learning that her husband saved the lives of three Squeeze Toy Aliens, she decided to adopt them. In Toy Story 3, Mrs. Potato Head is missing one of her eyes. She is able to see inside Andy's room through this eye, which is how the toys discover that Andy is searching for them.
She makes her last appearence in Toy Story 3 given to Bonnie by Andy.
She is mentioned by Mr. Potato Head by chanting her name for a birthday present for Andy.
She is finally confirmed to be a toy for Molly making Mr. Potato Head Happy.
Toy Story 2
She plays a part where she loses her earring and shouts to the toys "Don't talk to any toy you don't know!"
Toy Story 3
She is seen with a much bigger part as she this time loses her eye and is used for seeing if Andy is leaving or packing.
She is then given to Bonnie along with Mr. Potato Head and the other toys she is then last seen shaking hands with who might be Buttercup.
- The storybook Mrs. Potato Head is reading to the Little Tikes as her husband finds her lost earring is A Bug's Life.
- Despite being Molly's Toy along with Bo Peep and some barbies she is considered Andy's Toy.
- Despite telling the rescuing group don't talk to any toy you dont know! they somehow ignore it and talk to some they don't know.
- Mr. Potato Head: "I found it."
Woody: "You found my hat?"
Mr. Potato Head: "Your hat? No. The missus lost her earring. Oh, my little sweeet potato!"
Mrs. Potato Head: "Oh, you found it! Oh, it's so nice to have a big, strong spud around the house."
- —Mr. Potato Head finds his wife's lost earring
- "I'm packing you your extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes, just in case."
- —Mrs. Potato Head packs Mr. Potato Head's back compartment with the said appendages
- "Don't talk to any toy you don't know!"
- —Mrs. Potato Head to Buzz Lightyear, who is leaving for his mission
- Squeeze Toy Aliens: "You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful."
Mrs. Potato Head: "You saved their lives? Oh, my hero! They're so adorable! Let's adopt them!"
Squeeze Toy Aliens: "Daddy!"
Mr. Potato Head: "Oh no..."
- —Mrs. Potato Head decides to adopt the Squeeze Toy Aliens