- "And my name is not Chuck!"
- —Not Chuck, after Lightning McQueen calls him Chuck.
Not Chuck is a minor character in Cars.
"His name is Not Chuck, not Chucky, not Chuck-meister, not Chaz, not Chet, not Charlie and not Charles. He's a firm believer that a racer is only as good as his tires are fresh, so his motto is, "Change them early and change them often.""
Not Chuck first appears when McQueen is making a pit stop at the Motor Speedway of the South. McQueen declines getting tires, and orders the crew to only give him gas before he drives back onto the track. Not Chuck, however, angrily tells him that he needs tires, to which McQueen doesn't listen. However, this causes him to burst his rear tires. After McQueen, The King and Chick Hicks tie in first place, Not Chuck and the pit crew are seen changing McQueen's tires while he is being interviewed by Kori Turbowitz. He then tells Not Chuck to get out of the way of a cameraman who is trying to get a view of McQueen's bolt sticker on his TV camera. Chuck becomes fed up with McQueen's snobbish attitude, and he and the rest of his team later quit. McQueen always called him Chuck, to which he responded, "And my name is not Chuck!"
In Cars Race-O-Rama, Not Chuck has been known to compete in Guido Kart races, for microcars and pitties only. Strangely, Not Chuck is still wearing his Rust-eze paint job and decals, despite quitting Lightning's team four years prior.
Not Chuck loses his temper very easily, specifically when Lightning doesn't take pit stops when he needs to.
- According to Car Finder, Not Chuck is a 2003 Nemomatic Forklift. The model is nicknamed "fat" due to its large body.
- Not Chuck's name is currently unknown. Merchandise lines simply call him, "My Name is Not Chuck."
- In the movie and on his die-cast, his eyes are brown. However, the image on the die-cast packaging has him with blue eyes.
- Rust-eze Pitty: (putting fuel into McQueen) "We need tires now! Come on, let's go!"
Lightning McQueen: "No, no, no, no! No tires, just gas!" (drives away)
Not Chuck: "What?! You need tires, you idiot!"
- —Not Chuck, McQueen and a Rust-eze pitty, when McQueen refuses to change his tires during his pit stop.
- "You fool!"
- —Not Chuck, after one of McQueen's tires bursts.
- Cameraman: (trying to view McQueen's bolt sticker on his TV camera, but Not Chuck is in the way) "Hey! Get outta the shot."
Lightning McQueen: "Yo, Chuck. Chuck, what are you doing? You're blockin' the camera! Everyone wants to see the bolt."
Not Chuck: "What?!"
Lightning McQueen: "Now, back away."
Not Chuck: (groans and slams his air wrench towards the ground) "That's it! Come on, guys."
(The Rust-eze pitties then leave.)
Lightning McQueen: (as one of the pitties drops his side onto the ground) "Ow! Whoa, team! Where are you going?"
Not Chuck: "We quit, Mr. One-Man Show!"
Lightning McQueen: "Oh, OK, leave. Fine." (chuckles) "How will I ever find anyone else who knows how to fill me up with gas?"
(The crowd then laughs.)
Lightning McQueen: "Adios, Chuck!"
Not Chuck: "And my name is not Chuck!"
Lightning McQueen: "Oh, whatever."
(The crowd chuckles.)
- —Not Chuck and McQueen, when Not Chuck and the Rust-eze pitties quit McQueen's team.
From Cars Race-O-Rama
- "Hi, buddy ol' pal!"
- —Not Chuck, when the player chooses him to play as in a Guido Kart race.
- ↑ "Car Finder" (supplementary material on Blu-ray Disc release of Cars). 2007. Blu-ray Disc. Walt Disney Home Entertainment, 2007.