Cameos, in-jokes, re-used animation and other trivia from Onward.
- TripleDent Gum (with a more whimsical, stylized logo) appears on a shelf inside a mini-mart.
- This is the first Pixar film to be released in March, as well as the first of the 2020s.
- Chris Pratt and Tom Holland previously worked together in films from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, notably portraying Peter Quill/Star-Lord and Peter Parker/Spider-Man in Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame.
- This is Julia Louis-Dreyfus' second Pixar role overall; she previously voiced Princess Atta in 1998's A Bug's Life.
- This is the first Pixar film without any participation from John Lasseter, as he left the company at the end of 2018 leaving Pete Docter in charge.
- A spoof of Coca-Cola named "Cloak-a Cola" can be seen in the mini-mart.
- This will be the fifth Pixar film to feature an entirely non-human cast after A Bug's Life and the Cars franchise.
- Mychael and Jeff Danna previously composed the score for 2015's The Good Dinosaur.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.