Cameos, in-jokes, re-used animation and other trivia from Onward.
- TripleDent Gum (with a more whimsical, stylized logo) appears on a shelf inside a mini-mart.
- This is the first Pixar film to be released in March, as well as the first of the 2020s.
- Chris Pratt and Tom Holland previously worked together in films from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, notably Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame. Chris Pratt has portrayed Peter Quill/Star-Lord while Tom Holland has portrayed Peter Parker/Spider-Man.
- This is Julia Louis-Dreyfus' second Pixar role overall; she previously voiced Princess Atta in 1998's A Bug's Life.
- This is the first Pixar film without any participation from John Lasseter, as he left the company at the end of 2018 leaving Pete Docter in charge.
- A spoof on American company Coca - Cola is renamed Cloak - a Cola in the mini-mart.
- This will be the fifth Pixar film not to have humans in it, following A Bug's Life and the Cars movies; therefore, making it the second one not from the Cars franchise.
- This is the second time for the Danna brothers to compose the music for a Pixar film since The Good Dinosaur in 2015.
- Billy Crystal’s first animated Pixar film that’s outside the Monsters, Inc. franchise
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.