Ralph Eggleston was hired in 1992 during the development of Toy Story. His work on Toy Story won him an Annie Award for Best Art Direction. He also directed the Oscar-winning short film For the Birds.
Eggleston was born October 18, 1965 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and went to school at the California Institute of Arts. Prior to coming to Pixar, Eggleston worked at Warner Brothers and Amblin/Universal TV.
- Toy Story (1995) art director
- For the Birds (2000) director
- Monsters, Inc. (2001): storywriter / visual development
- Finding Nemo (2003) production designer
- The Incredibles (2004): art director
- Ratatouille (2007): pixar studio team: pixar productions
- WALL•E (2008) production designer
- Up (2009): lighting direction
- Toy Story Toons (1 episode) art and design
- Inside Out (2015) production designer
- Riley's First Date? production designer
- Incredibles 2 (2018) production designer
- Soul (2020) development artist
Eggleston was awarded the 2018 Winsor McCay award, in recognition of his lifetime contributions to the art of animation.