Known as the "World's Greatest Rally Car," #6 Raoul ÇaRoule was born in Alsace, France. A restless soul, Raoul joined the famous Cirque du Voiture French circus where he learned Gymkhana – a graceful, drift-filled motorsport that taught him pinpoint timing and an unparalleled ability to navigate tricky courses with ease. He's the first car to ever win nine consecutive rallies. Raoul is confident he can use his rally experience to pull ahead of his fellow World Grand Prix racers during the three courses' touchy dirt sections, especially with his fans in the stands waving banners that read, "ÇaRoule Ca-Rules!"
In the movie, he was seen catching up in the dirt section of the race in Tokyo. He was also seen passing Francesco Bernoulli by using the same skill that Lightning McQueen used to pass him. In the race in Porto Corsa, he was seen in last place for most of the time. He was the last one who crashed into the big crash that happened at the same time as Rip Clutchgoneski. In the race in London, he was seen in 10th place (next to last place). He also appears in the Radiator Springs Grand Prix race near the end of the movie where he passes a lot of cars by driving on the dirt at the side of the road.
- Top Speed: 124.3 mph
- Zero – 60 mph: 3.5 seconds
- Engine Type: 1.6-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder
- Horsepower: 300, all wheel drive
- Hometown: Alsace, France
- Raoul ÇaRoule is a reference to Sebastien Loeb, a famous french rally driver, as he shares several resemblences, like a similar career and the same car.
- On Raoul's sides and hood is written GRC, which is an allusion to the WRC, the World Rally Championship.
- On his tires seems to be written "Rouler Vite", which means "Roll Fast" in French. A smaller inscription reads P210/70R18 99S.
- He is modeled as a modified Citroen Hymotion4 WRC.
- Raoul's pit stop crew chief is Bruno Motoreau.
- In some french versions, Raoul ÇaRoule replaces Jeff Gorvette as the car Lightning McQueen meets at the World Grand Prix welcome party along with Lewis Hamilton, although in many versions, Jeff Gorvette is not replaced.