- In Toy Story, when Rex roars at Mr. Potato Head during the song "Strange Things", his roar sounds just like the Tyrannosaurus rex in Jurassic Park.
- In A Bug's Life, when Dim roars to help Dot scare Thumper away, he uses the same sound effect.
- In Toy Story 2, while inside Al's Toy Barn, Rex appears in a rearview side mirror (viewed by Mr. Potato Head) as he tries to catch up with the car, parodying a scene from Jurassic Park where a T-Rex appears in a rearview mirror when chasing a crew in a jeep (although for entirely different reasons as the T-Rex in the film was trying to eat the crew in the car, while Rex was attempting to get back in the car).
- In The Incredibles, the island that Syndrome lives on might be based on the Jurassic Park island in the earlier films.
- In Toy Story 3, when Rex appears out of the ground, he roared with the Jurassic Park T-Rex roar.
- In one of the Toy Story of Terror! deleted scenes, there is a movie titled Jurassic Water Park.
- In The Good Dinosaur, the climactic battle between Butch the T-Rex and the Velociraptors at the end is re-enacted when confronting the cattle thieves.
- In the Muppets media, A 1998 calendar of Muppet Parodies featured Kermit and Piggy in a variation of the film's poster called, "Jurasick Pork." The same image was used as a parody poster for Disneyland's version of the Muppet*Vision 3D attraction, beginning in 2001.
In Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas, when belle and chip are looking for a tree they find one that looks like the tree charlie brown bring to the play and when belle imagines putting an ornament on the tree is droops just like charlies tree did.
The Swan Princess
- In The Princess and the Frog, Naveen (in frog form) looks and behaves similarly to Jean-Bob, Odette’s French frog friend, and the sphere of water when Facilier's spell is broken looks just like Odette’s transformation from the Non-Disney film The Swan Princess, and also Louis looks resembles to one of the alligators from the Non-Disney film The Swan Princess.