Hi, welcome to Pixar Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Sky Fibre Broadband page.
What you said about Waternoose may be true, however, there's no official source that proves this, and Dvcnut or Gray Catbird will only revert the Henry J. Waternoose article back to the way it was before. Consult with them first.
RANDALL AND WATERNOOSE
After Randall was defeated, Waternoose continued his evil plot as his own.
Villains and Antagonists
Hey Cartoonsrock, you've been a long-time and valuable contributor on the wiki! You've been here long enough to know how we feel about playing around with characters and antagonist labels. Just as a reminder, we hashed this topic out years ago on the primary villains talk page. You can refer to it, and if you feel something was missed please bring it up there rather than changing character pages. I'll be honest, we've discussed this a lot and came to painful consensus. This is made even more difficult as there is no official wording from Pixar on their films on who should be the primary villain or antagonist. So unless there's a large outpouring of similar sentiment there is little chance we will change things. Thanks! --Jeff (talk) 19:47, June 8, 2015 (UTC)
- I have to tell you, many of your recent edits surround protagonist/antagonist changes. These are greatly discourage as they lead to edit wars. If you think changes should be made, you must raise them on the Primary Villains talk page first, otherwise you risk getting blocked. As for Finding Dory, it is TOO SOON to be labeling characters for that film and those types of edits will not be tolerated. --Jeff (talk) 00:37, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
Let's get talk with some other people and see what they think.
- I'm assuming you're talking about my previous talk comment. As I said, yes, feel free to express your ideas on the Primary Villains talk page and see what others think. Or, you can also discuss it in a blog post. Thanks. --Jeff (talk) 00:33, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
Almost all of your recent edits have been reverted. I'd like you to take a break from editing and try to see why this is happening, and then modify your edit behavior. It is causing us a lot of rework to remove your changes. You should not be making changes regarding villains or antagonists. Plus, using vocabulary like ".... is the second ...." is usually not helpful, as that is a time-sensitive comment that becomes out of date and needs to be constantly updated as new films are released. Finally, remember this site is for official Pixar information only. Using words like "perhaps" signifies it is likely an opinion, which will get reverted. Thank you. --Jeff (talk) 17:53, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
Shorts Characters Category
I have to revert all the articles containing the "Shorts Characters" catgeory that you and I added for this reason from two admins:
Hello Jeff. Just now most of the characters from the Toy Story shorts (either Toons, Treats or the TV specials) have been added to the "Shorts Characters" category. Before I do anything, since the amount of pages involved is enormous, I want to check with you: is it correct that since those pages are already in the sub-categories "Toy Story Toons Characters" etc., they shouldn't be in the parent "Shorts" category? Thanks.--Gray Catbird (talk)  19:11, June 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Sigh, yes, I don't think we want them showing up in both the Shorts category and a sub-category. What a pain! I think I remember cleaning up some similar characters last year. Maybe GrayWolf2 would be willing to help out? It looks like he added the shorts category to a number of characters recently. Thanks! --Jeff (talk) 19:26, June 11, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Shorts Characters Category
Sorry, but that's their rule here. They want to keep categories to a minimum, and "Cars Toons Characters", "Toy Story Toons Characters", etc., qualify as subcategories and cover the category "Shorts Characters". Just roll with it okay? And please be careful when making edits in the future. If they're unacceptable or unneeded, they will be immediately reverted. And if you continue to make bad edits on this site, you could be blocked for a very long time. Fair warning.
The system here is wrong.
- Hello CARSTOONSROCK, your question is definitively valid. The crude answer to it is that it's because of Mater and the Ghostlight: it's just a short (it's not labelled as a Cars Toon), yet has all the main Cars characters appearing in it. Hence why they have the "Shorts Category". I agree that this is a bit weird... But still, at least the Cars Toons-exclucisve characters (like Big D or Wingo) are just in the "Cars Toons Characters" category. So it's still fairly logical IMO.--Gray Catbird (talk) 03:21, June 13, 2015 (UTC)
Inside Out Antagonists
Please do not start trying to label Inside Out characters as antagonists or use words like "sole antagonist", etc. We have no patience for that and you will be blocked if you make similar changes. There is a discussion on the primary villains talk page where this can be discussed. --Jeff (talk) 15:46, June 22, 2015 (UTC)
If Jangles isn't the villain, WHO IS? ANGER?
Re: RC and Jangles the Clown
I know about RC being in Toy Story 3, I double checked myself and re-added the Toy Story 3 Merchandise category to its article. As for Jangles the Clown, no official source proves that he's the main/primary villain, so please stop trying to add those things to the article itself. Talk with Dvcnut about it instead of revising said article with those "antagonist" issues. If you keep this up with "agonist wars" or make unneeded edits to certain articles after they had been reverted for a good reason, you will be blocked from this site for a very long time. Second warning. Watch yourself, man!
Hero Villain Groups
Maybe we should put all the heroes and all the villains in one big category.
I just reverted your change to Butch. We've been very clear that this wiki is for official information only, and in the edit you made it says "rumored". That means it's not official and should not be included in the page. Please refrain from making these types of edits. Thank you. --Jeff (talk) 23:35, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry. HEY. Let's put all the heros and villains in their own categories.
I have blocked you for a week. You continue to make antagonist/protagonist changes that need to be reverted. You have been asked on numerous occasions to refrain from these types of edits but they continue. I am hoping that by blocking you, even though it is only a week, you will stop making these types of edits. But if not, the next block will be significantly longer. Thank you. --Jeff (talk) 00:54, July 21, 2015 (UTC)
I have blocked you for 3 months for violating our wiki policy regarding antagonists. This is your second time being blocked for this reason. If this behavior continues after the block is lifted, the next block will be permanent. --Jeff (talk) 14:18, July 19, 2016 (UTC)
- Has happened again....block is now permanent. - RaptorWiki (Ryan) 13:01, September 18, 2017 (UTC)
The possibility of Buzz Lightyear being in Toy Story 4
"Wikipedia has confirmed that Buzz will return in Toy Story 4. Isn't that enough proof?"
|“||...because anyone can click "edit" at any time and add stuff in, any article [in Wikipedia] may contain undetected misinformation, errors, or vandalism.||”|
You have been blocked for 1 month. You're very familiar with the rules on the wiki - only official information. But you continue to make edits like the one on Buzz Lightyear: Even though no one else has confirmed it yet. There must be official proof before we post it. --Jeff (talk) 14:20, April 7, 2017 (UTC)
Recent Character Edits
Please stop adding dates, or "Since 20XX", etc, to pages like Wheezy and Andy Davis. It's sufficient to just list the corresponding work, we don't also need the year or years. These types of changes are continuously reverted, if you continue making them you will be blocked. Given the number of times you have been blocked, the next block will likely be permanent. --Jeff (talk) 03:53, September 9, 2017 (UTC)
- And please stop adding speculation on Mr. Potato Head. More of this and you will be blocked as well. And please respond here...with signature...not on our talk pages. Thanks. - RaptorWiki (Ryan) 21:31, September 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Respond HERE, on YOUR talk page. - RaptorWiki (Ryan) 21:44, September 9, 2017 (UTC)
- I'm sorry. It's okay if we type in when the actor played the character, right?
- Only the name of the film or the work, NOT dates! That is why I've reverted many of your recent edits - adding dates to character pages, and as Ryan mentions above, adding speculation - please only add official information. --Jeff (talk) 01:40, September 10, 2017 (UTC)
- Again, you must stop with adding unknown information about what will happen to Mr. Potato Head. It is not trivia, and it is an unknown at this time. The only pages where this information should exist is Mr. Potato Head and Don Rickles. This is your last warning. --Jeff (talk) 20:37, September 11, 2017 (UTC)
- I'm sorry. It's okay if we type in when the actor played the character, right?