Hi, welcome to Pixar Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Cars: Fast as Lightning page.
Re: To Protect and Serve
According to RobertATfm, you need a website source. This is his response below.
- Do you have an online source? And n any case, 7:50pm in which time zone? — RobertATfm (talk) 02:46, December 31, 2015 (UTC)
- I've just searched my own EPG, and it's not on the Disney Channel (nor any other UK channel) at any time in the next 7 days. — RobertATfm (talk) 02:55, December 31, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Missouri Time Zone
It is Central Time in Missouri.
I have blocked you for 1 week, for continuing to make the same edit to the Holley Shiftwell page, even after it has been reverted each of those times. Please do not continue making edits after they have been reverted multiple times; if this continues after your block is lifted you will be blocked again for a longer time. --Jeff (talk) 02:46, November 28, 2017 (UTC)
- WHY DID YOU BLOCK ME FOR? MATER AND HOLLEY ARE BEST FRIENDS!!! THAT’S A FACT!--CarsFan3 (talk) 03:01, November 28, 2017 (UTC)
- Remember, this wiki is only for official information. Mater calls Lightning his best friend in Cars. If you have some official source that also states he is best friends with Holley, then please post it here. Otherwise, please leave it off the official pages. You can always use your talk or blog pages to write about unofficial theories and ideas. Thanks! --Jeff (talk) 03:20, November 28, 2017 (UTC)
What if I give you official information on Mater and Holley being best friends when I get a letter back from the Cars people at Pixar, would that work? Do I have to post the picture of the letter to you when I get it from them? --CarsFan3 (talk) 03:30, November 28, 2017 (UTC)
- You have been blocked for a month, for continuing to make similar edits as before. Please understand, you are allowed to use your blog page for your own fandom ideas, but the main wiki pages are only for official information. You have been warned about this previous and blocked for a week. Note that once this blocks lift, if you continue making similar edits, your next block will be permanent. --Jeff (talk) 03:30, March 24, 2018 (UTC)